Sometimes there are projects that call you to go above and beyond the materials in your office closet – campaigns requiring brochures, meetings needing fliers or events you wish had the perfect invites.
- Business Cards
- Posters & Flyers
- Annual Reports & Year-End Appeals
- Special Event Materials
- And pretty much anything you can think of!
what clients are saying
Heather is an incredible designer and exceptionally organized. She is also extremely responsive, pays attention to every detail, and always open to feedback. In all of the years I have worked with her, she has never missed a deadline. I’m so thankful she was recommended to me!
- Jennifer VanGenderen, Director of Marketing, Per Mar
“Heather has it all – talent, intuition, endless energy, professionalism, and responsiveness. We are thrilled with the results of our rebrand and so proud to have her work represent our firm.”
- Laura A. Swift, CIMA®, Founding Partner, Quad Cities Investment Group
“Heather felt like part of the team —she understood the project and delivered a creative new product that aligned with our existing brand.”
- Melissa Pepper, Director of Marketing, Lane & Waterman
“Heather’s work is simply phenomenal. She has been able to create appealing infographs to teach audiences about complex subject matter and lay out reports in a way that is visually appealing with an abundance of facts and figures while also telling a story to donors. She takes the time to understand the goal of the project and ensure she delivers.”
- Angie Kendall, Director of Development & Communications, Child Abuse Council
“With the complexity of our need, Heather was a dream to work with. It was a smooth process from start to finish. Working on four agency’s at the same time is no easy task but she brought it together so smoothly and made everything look cohesive as one big “connected” package."
- Family Resources, Four Oaks, Jane Boyd & AHNI