Child Abuse Council Infographic
Working on a new project for the Child Abuse Council of the Quad Cities made me realized I never shared the infographic I made for Child Abuse Prevention month back in April. This infographic was included as the middle insert in the program for the Child Abuse Council's Annual Lifesaver Celebration Fundraiser.
The infographic highlights the mission of the Child Abuse Council, which is to eliminate child abuse and neglect by strengthening children and families through Prevention, Education and Treatment.
With your support, the Child Abuse Council is able to:
- Provide education for 88 fathers in Boot Camp for New Dads
- Hold 2,765 home visits
- Assist with 36 healthy child birth with 33 moms breastfeeding
- Teach 1,613 children about sex abuse prevention
- Hold 88 sessions with 1,008 adults on keeping children safe
- Teach 58 parent support classes
- Graduate 21 fathers from the 24/7 Dad program
- Provide therapy for 90 children
- Conduct 181 forensic interviews
- Offer 823 hours of therapy
- Provide 62 medical exams